ID-IRI has contributed greatly to scientific knowledge in 2020. In addition, our social media platform has brought professionals together all over the world. Communication with the professionals in the pandemic era was much easier with ID-IRI. Below is the outline for 2020 ID-IRI activities.
PUBLISHED/ACCEPTED INTERNATIONAL ID-IRI STUDIES IN 2020
1. Anxiety among front-line health-care workers supporting patients with Covid-19: A global survey. General Hospital Psychiatry (In Press)
2. Managing adult patients with infectious diseases in emergency departments: International ID-IRI Study. Journal of Chemotherapy (In Press)
3. Health Care Worker Infections and Deaths due to COVID-19: A Survey from 37 Nations and a Call for WHO to Post National Data on their Website. International Journal of Infectious Diseases 2021; 102: 239-241
4. Antibiotic use in patients with Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): A snapshot ID-IRI survey” Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 2020; 75(11): 3386-3390.
5. The diagnostic utility of the Lancet and Thwaites Criteria in Tuberculous vs. Non-tuberculous Subacute Meningitis: Multicenter Analysis of 395 adult patients. BMC Infectious Diseases 2020;20:788
6. A novel ID-IRI score: Development and internal validation of the multivariable community-acquired sepsis clinical risk prediction model. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases 2020;39(4):689-701
7. Clinicopathological profile of gastrointestinal tuberculosis in the era of immunosuppression: A multinational ID-IRI study. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases 2020; 39: 493–500
8. Prediction of unfavorable outcomes in West Nile virus neuroinvasive infection – the result of a multinational ID-IRI study. Journal of Clinical Virology 2020; 122: 104213.
9. Treatment of ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) caused by Acinetobacter: Results of prospective and multicenter ID-IRI study. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases 2020; 39: 45–52
ID-IRI PROJECTS UNPUBLISHED YET
1. ID-IRI Vector Borne and Zoonotic Infections survey: The analysis is over and the paper is about to be finalized
2. ID-IRI Anthrax survey: The analysis continues
3. ID-IRI Candida auris survey: The analysis continues
4. ID-IRI Mucormycosis survey: The analysis continues
5. ID-IRI Infections in children applying to emergency departments survey: The analysis continues
6. MDR in bacteremic patients in the ICUs: The analysis is over and the paper is about to be finalized
7. IPC in the ICUs: The analysis is over and the paper is about to be finalized.
You can see thenew ID-IRI studies at our website (https://infectdisiri.com/) under ID-IRI researches/Upcoming Studies dropdown menu.
Thanks to our group and we are looking forward to new successes in 2021.
All the best