- International multicentre study of Candida auris infections. Journal of Fungi (In press)
- Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Infections and Their Relationships with Regional and Socioeconomic Statuses: A survey in 24 Countries of Europe, Africa and Asia. Travel Medicine And Infectious Disease (In press)
- Profiles of multidrug-resistant organisms among patients with bacteremia in intensive care units: an International ID-IRI survey. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases (In press)
- Managing adult patients with infectious diseases in emergency departments: International ID-IRI Study. Journal of Chemotherapy 2021;33(5):302-318.
- Anxiety among front-line health-care workers supporting patients with Covid-19: A global survey. General Hospital Psychiatry 2021;68:90-96.
- Health Care Worker Infections and Deaths due to COVID-19: A Survey from 37 Nations and a Call for WHO to Post National Data on their Website. International Journal of Infectious Diseases 2021; 102: 239-241