TETANUS IN ADULTS: RESULTS OF MULTICENTER ID-IRI STUDY is accepted for publication in European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases.
Thanks to our group.
ID-IRI study analyzing COMMUNITY ACQUIRED INFECTIONS AMONG THE REFUGEES IN THE ICUs is accepted for publication in International Journal of Infectious Diseases. Many thans to all participating centers
This is the update for closed ID-IRI strudies
- Tetanus analysis is over. The paper is submitted elsewhere
- Cyrtococcal Meningitis study is over and the data analysis has finished. Currently we are writing the paper. We plan to send the final version of the paper within a couple of weeks to the participants for final checks.
- CA infections among the refugees admitted to the ICUs was submitted elsewhere. The journal asked revisions and we did it. The paper was resubmitted.
- CNS epidemiology study paper was submitted elsewhere.
- Statistical analysis are still being made for neurosyphilis
- We will start analyzing Acinetobacter VIP study